Become a Contestant in the Ms. Wheelchair Kentucky Pageant
Qualifications for Contestants
- Must be a woman.
- Must use a wheelchair for 100% of her daily community mobility.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Cannot have held a state title for the Ms. Wheelchair America, Inc. program in any state.
- Cannot have competed at a Ms. Wheelchair America National pageant previously.
- Must be a resident of Kentucky for a minimum of six (6) months prior to the state pageant.
- Must be available to fulfill the requirements of the Kentucky titleholder. These include travel within Kentucky, travel to the nation pageant, and numerous public appearances.
Date and location of next pageant TBD.
Application: Contestant Application
Can’t open the application? Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Application fee is $400.00, non-refundable-Make checks payable to Ms. Wheelchair Kentucky
For questions, or to request a paper application, contact Pat O’Bryant at 502-394-9160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Title Holders & Board Members